If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Natives Are Getting Restless

It has been pointed out to me by an avid reader that it has now been a week without a new post. So here are the interesting things happening at the moment.

Last night was my monthly travel group meeting. In addition to myself and the two usual women there was a third woman there also. There was actually some talk of organizing a group trip. We'll see next month if anything comes of it.

Other things sucking up time are:

  • CoH, where I recently made this character, just to see how ridiculous you could make a character. Notice that her breasts are the size of her head but she wears a veil out of modesty.
  • and a little Sudoku (but only the Evil stuff).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of Sudoku until I read your post. (I am embarrassed to say that an Easy one took me 37 minutes, 12 seconds. In my defense, I was interrupted several times).

What level do you typically do? What is your best time?

talljay said...

I have only recently started with them and have only worked on a couple. I did an evil one in about an hour but that was split between yesterday and today so I don't know the exact time. I do another and time it.

Anonymous said...

OK, I feel a little better. My second one (still Easy) was 17 minutes, 57 seconds (only 1 minor interruption).

talljay said...

Here's one I just did:
Congratulations! You solved the Sudoku in 35 minutes, 53 seconds!

Evil Puzzle 1,852,769,709

I'm not sure I find these puzzles very interesting.