If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Foximile

I was flipping through the dial this evening when I happened up the "Fox News" channel showing the O'Reilly Factor. They tout the show as the "No Spin Zone". Only a total fucking moron would believe that anything they see regarding the news is devoid of spin.

That aside, they are talking about Cindy Sheehan who's son was killed in the Iraq war. The show host (Bill is not on for some reason) and guest keep saying that "she lost her son". Lost? Are they saying that Little Bo Peep's sheep are actually dead? Holy crap, I think I'm scarred for life.

I guess I just fed up with lying and bullshit lately.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you are feed up with lying and bullshit, don't watch fox news or any of the other major news channels for that matter.

Watch ESPN. While there is lying and bullshit there, I do not think that it will bother you as much because the expectations are much lower for professional athleats.

mess

talljay said...

mess - I don't find alot of spin/bs/lying coming from ESPN compared to the amount coming from the actual athletes (e.g. Rafael "I don't know how that happened" Palmeiro)

Anonymous said...

Jay,

Give me a break. This happens to everyone. I mean last week I was finishing a run and stumbled. I happened to fall on a needel full of staroids. It just cant be helped. I'm sure this happenes to everyone. Right?

mess

talljay said...

mess - lol.