If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Here's yet another Internet test (actually a set) that's supposed to tell you whether you have implicit biases against specific things. Such as whether you associate white people with "good" and black people with "bad". Or maybe women with family and men with career.

I took the race test and was found to "strong automatic preference" for whites over blacks. I took it again and it found "no preference". Last I took the Judaism and was found to have "a slight automatic preference for Other Religions compared to Judaism" which is supposed to mean I'm a little anti-semitic. There's a conversation starter. I looked but couldn't find the one that tells whether I'm biased against Internet tests or not.

My final question is "what can we learn about the people doing the study by looking at the list of tests they offer?"

No comments: