If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Acid Redux

I debated whether to post this or not. Since I was debating with myself I was able to choose which side won. Post!

A few weeks ago I posted something that one person described as "vituperative". In the end we agreed to disagree.

Today, I saw this comment (to this post) by Greg Kuperberg:

"[...]I don't want to read about biting vaginas. That may have been a low point."
I'm assuming that Greg Kuperberg is the same G. Kuperberg who co-authored the paper Quantum Versus Classical Proofs and Advice mentioned in the post. I don't see anyone taking him to task for his opinion (though his comment does lack the, ahem, biting humor that my post had).

1 comment:

Teutsch said...

Sounds like another vote for vagina ;)

I'll be honest. I also debated whether to post my response to
Scott's latest post. I decided not to.