If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Deer Diary

It stopped raining long enough for me to take a nice long hike this morning. With so much rain yesterday and last night, the river near my place was swollen and muddy. The sound of the rushing water had some kind of magnetic effect on me. I hiked right along the edge for quite a ways eventually coming upon this:
Of course, I didn't have my camera with me so I hoofed it back home, got my camera and the fawn was still exactly in the same place when I got back. I was surprised it didn't run away. Until I tried for and extreme close-up and ended up with this:

No comments: