If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stop Running Around Or I'll Get My Pen!

I was just talking with my friend on the phone (the one I visited a couple months ago). We wrapped up our conversation something like this:

Me: Tell [your son] I said "Hi"
Friend [to son]: Jay says "Hi"
Son: To who?

One other thing we talked about was food allergies. Her son has several and they are severe enough that she has an Epi-pen nearby all the time.

After I got off the phone, I was trying to think of what's in an Epi-pen* but I couldn't think of any "epi-" word except epidural which I knew was wrong. Then I thought of some of my friends' stories about their kids, stories about my nephews and thought "Hmm, maybe an epidural pen wouldn't be such a bad idea." :)

* - It's epinephrine, BTW.

No comments: