If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pair It With Scrapple!

If someone can help me find a can of this, I will gladly consume and regurgitate it and write a big long post about it for your amusement.
If you're having trouble reading it, it's a combination of Budweiser beer, Clamato (itself a combination of tomato and clam juice), salt and lime.

7 comments:

DeborahSmith said...

So is the picture a few years old too? Otherwise you could drink the can in your hand and blog about it.

talljay said...

That's not my picture. :-(

DeborahSmith said...

I could have sworn that was your wrist! :)

talljay said...

I would never wear my watch backwards like that!

DeborahSmith said...

Ok so I don't know what I was thinking but I was at Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and went down the alcohol aisle. I picked up the wine coolers that I wanted and then lo and behold I see the Budweiser and Clamato. Anyway... They only come in a four pack so I have just spent $6 on alcohol that I am NEVER, EVER going to drink... So....

talljay said...

I feel like I owe you 6 bucks. :-)

Well, if you drink it, and survive, write a review and I'll post it.

DeborahSmith said...

There was no way I could ever bring myself to consume such liquid but my Dad had been saying that the young guys he worked with would drink anything. So... I gave it to my Dad and said the only catch was I wanted to hear what they thought of it. They told my Dad that he better never do anything like that to them again. They couldn't believe how terrible it tasted. It met all their criteria too because it was alcohol and on top of that it was free.