If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Almost Like I'll Be On TV

In the "It's a Small World" category, I went to someone's surprise birthday party last weekend. AT the party was someone from Florida that the surprise-ee has known for something like 30 years. And readers of my blog (both of them) also kind of know this person.

Remember this post from last year? No? Blocked it out, huh? Well, the person I speak of is the inventor of that, uhm, invention. And he (his name is Floyd) will be on the TV show Shark Tank tonight!

Remember, you read about it here first; your home for dubious inventions!

No comments: