If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Coochie Coochie Coo

Here I am inside a tunnel in Cu Chi.


This is, I'm pretty sure, one of the enlarged tunnels as most Western tourists were simply too fat to fit through the original tunnels. Despite the enlargement I still had to duck walk my way through.

You may wonder why I'm wearing a hat inside a tunnel. The simple answer is that hair acts as an early warning signal something like "Hey, stupid, you're about to smack your head against the ceiling!" Lacking such a natural signal, I use a direct substitute. (Other people use an indirect substitute, like a Corvette, which says "Hey, you won't even notice my bald head if I drive an expensive car!")

No comments: