If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hey! You Can't Go in There!

Driving home yesterday I was on a one-way street, waiting at a red light. It's a four-way intersection and all the other directions are two-way streets. I'm in the right lane waiting to go straight and no one is in the left turn lane next to me. A pick-up truck coming from the street on the right paused in the intersection in front of me. The guy driving was talking on his cell phone. Before I could think "What the hell?" he turned left and drove past me going the wrong way on a one-way street. In the process, he missed 2 of those left-turn-bar signs, a "one way" sign pointing the other way and a "do not enter" sign. I watched in my rear view mirror until he got to a point in the street where someone was parked (on his side) and there was no room for him to continue...so he started backing up. At least now he was going the right direction.

And, checking Blogger's new image capability, here's a character seen the other day in CoH that cracked me up. Wish I could remember the name.

No comments: