If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Belated 18th Birthday Present?

One of the interesting features of the new Google Voice is that it has automatic transcription of voice messages. I've been waiting for someone to call and leave a message so I could test it out.

Tonight my dad called while I was in the bathroom. Here's the transcript:

hi jason and say hi and let you know you maybe getting laid emails from cousin on drew hey bobby it's bobby to you soon he's gonna be running a marathon site all maybe send you an email maybe have some tax forms so if you get it i know you do on the we don't open up any stuff but because mantle bobby maybe you will open it talk to you later bye
How many of your dads call to let you know you may be getting laid? Yeah, I didn't think so.

No comments: