If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Already in a rut

Due to train schedules I delayed my wall visit until tomorrow. Instead I went to the Forbidden City and Tienanmen Square. I walked around for about 4 hours.
After about half an hour in the Forbidden City, a woman approached me, gesturing with her camera. I nodded yes and reached for her camera-which she handed to her friend, grabbed my arm and got a picture with me.
Suddenly, I was deluged by people wanting a picture with me. Some asked permission, some did not. Some put their arm in mine or on my waist. Some just stood nearby. Perhaps 40 pictures in all. A bit surreal.
Pretty tired so I went back to the hotel around 1:30. Hungry so I stopped at the bakery for a delectable braised pork roll and a mini chocolate bread.

No comments: