If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, November 10, 2008

You Only Rent It

I just got my morning cup of water. The water fountain happens to be right next to the bathroom and I witnessed the following:

  • Man exits bathroom.
  • Man walks around corner and then waits for elevator.
Now, if you take the glass-half-full view, then it must be that the bathroom on the other floor is closed for cleaning.

The glass-half-empty view means I shouldn't visit the bathroom on this floor for at least an hour.

Maybe I'll pass on drinking my morning cup of water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free as in Beer
vs.
Free as in Speech
???

talljay said...

Freedom of Drink includes the right not to drink.

If that comment makes no sense, then now you know how I feel.