If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I saw what you did

For breakfast today I decided on something a little different. I'd have one box of cereal but wanted something else to go with it. I decided on a bran muffin but, not being sure of their freshness, I gave one a little squeeze with the tongs. It seemed fresh so I  took it.
Over at the cereal area, a man came up behind me and said, "I saw what you did back there." My thoughts race ahead, had he been burned by a stale muffin? "That was very nice," he continued. Was I especially slick in my muffin squeezing? "Most people don't give their cabin stewards anything."
Ah! Back there in the hall! The tip I gave the steward!
But I wanted to ask him if he saw how I tested the muffin!

No comments: