If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Foiler Alert!

DJT has been talking about the rigged elections that he has presumably already lost (what did I miss?) He claims that without voter ID laws, people will just go in and out and in and out (like they're playing all night) and just vote over and over. I wondered if he had ever voted.
I put in a FOIL request for DJT (scroll down to How to Request Voter Registration Data). I did not expect anything but after a couple of days I got the information.

I would post the pdf's but I'm not sure if that would be non-election use. Here's some tidbits.

DJT registered in 1987. His voting history starts in 2004 (whether this indicates he didn't vote or that earlier records are not electronic, I don't know.) Biggest surprise to me was that he has voted mostly at the polls and not by absentee. He's also voted quite a bit more than I expected.

So he knows how voting works. You go in, sign your name and the poll worker compares it to the one on file. How do you repeat this process? Only by signing other peoples' names. (To be fair, DJT might think that black people more likely to be illiterate and sign with an X, which is not hard to forge.) I don't know if this makes him a typical politician, an idiot or a troll. I'm not sure what the the difference is between those three options, either.

No comments: