If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

The Worst (except for the other one)

Compared to every previous Presidential campaign I can remember, this Clinton campaign is the worst I've ever seen. Her handling of the email server situation is appallingly bad and incomprehensible.
Fortunately for her, the Trump campaign is even worse. I wouldn't be surprised if he basically stops running (perhaps claiming a rigged system).
I predict turnout lower than in 2012. Clinton may win by 20 points and the Libertarian and Green parties splitting 10-15% of the vote. (This assumes Trump stays in and somewhat gets his shit together, a dubious assumption).

No comments: