If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, August 12, 2016

I don't want to drink this punch

How do you decide who to vote for in this election? For me, I pick the least worse option. Up until a month or so ago that could still conceivably had been Trump. The scenario might have gone like this: Clinton indicted (and not just some BS indictment but a you are [or should be] going to jail for that one) and Trump pivots to something approaching a normal candidate.
The first did not happen. Every time Clinton talks about the server she erodes by some percentage (<100 any="" back.="" bsc="" can="" continues="" do="" ever.="" far="" from="" get="" gone="" hand="" has="" he="" his="" is="" it="" just="" little="" me.="" not="" nothing="" of="" on="" or="" other="" out="" p="" palin-esque="" say="" she="" sliver="" so="" support="" the="" there="" to="" train.="" trump="" what="" wiped="">Clinton could still lose me. Which would leave Johnson (LOL), Stein (ROFLMAO), a write-in or not voting. Ugh.

No comments: