If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Why Is AC/DC Playing In My Head?

I was going to write a piece about my sack but I haven't got my hands on it yet. I'm still waiting to hear those magic words: I've got your sack right here. (Even funnier if I name my sack Paul Revere.)

I expect my sack to be very comfortable (perfect for one or two people). I'll mostly use my sack while watching TV but also while eating or reading. Unlike the guy in the video, I think I'll keep my sack in the living room as opposed to dragging it around everywhere I go.

That's about the most disturbing video I've ever seen.

1 comment:

amoose said...

seeing if I can comment from my new iPhone!