If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Thought It Would Be A Happy Group Of Lions Parade

Last Sunday I was in NYC and it happened to be Gay Pride Parade day. I only watched for about an hour (missing much of the beginning and I have no idea how much after I left) but I took a few pictures.

The parade is for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgendered and supporters of all of these. Sometimes it can be difficult to figure out which ones are which. Like these Peruvians.

Or her?


But, lest you think I only took boob shots, I also took some fashion shots. Some fashions work like flower head and laundry lad(y):

Some are more extravagant.

or

Some are less flattering

Some don't work at all

Some are just disturbing (enlarge at your own risk!)

Then there were the religions. Here's where I draw the line. Homosexuality might not be a choice but religion certainly is! Here we have Baptists, Catholics and Orthodox Jews!

And I'll end how I began, with Peruvians.

Notice that their mascot is an Alpaca. Alpaca! Get it?

No comments: