If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Am I Woodward Or Bernstein?

My inside source has sent me the following memo. It has been italicized to make it look more Arabic.

Fellow Al-Qaeda Members,

As you have heard, Sheikh Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi has left the organization for personal reasons (about 72 personal reasons, in fact). AM was instrumental in leading the growth in beheadings and car bombings over the last few years. I know you all join me in wishing him the best in his future.

Additionally, I would like to announce the appointment Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Muhajir as the new Vice President of Al-Qaeda Iraqi Insurgence. Hamzi brings a wealth of experience from his market bombing (marketing) and training background. Please join me in welcoming Hamzi to the organization.

Osama

No comments: