If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hey Seuss

I really have nothing I can write about so here's some filler.

I saw Sarah Silverman's Jesus Is Magic this weekend. It's a taped stand-up routine with some skit-type stuff overlayed on parts and a skit wrapper at the beginning and end. Stop reading now if you don't want to know anything about it!

Sarah's humor tends toward the shocking. Very often I found myself grimacing and laughing at the same time. I can't imagine many people over the age of, say, 60 (50 if they're Jewish) finding this funny at all. Ditto if you're easily offended. If you don't fit in those groups you still might not like it. Caveat spector!

No comments: