If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Thor

There is one thin bar between me and civilization. We'll see if it holds long enough for me to post.

Arrived in the mountains on Saturday, went for a run Sunday, walked Monday, golfed Tuesday, sore Wednesday.

I just finished reading Naked by David Sedaris. Funny, quick read. For whatever reason, my library only had it in LARGE PRINT which made it seem like an even quicker read. What if a book I want to read is available in both regular and LARGE print? Is checking out the LARGE PRINT book more like using the roomy handicapped stall in the men's room or more like parking in a handicapped spot? These are the issues that keep me up at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Naked. I thought it was good. I borrowed the regular print version from a friend at work.

mess

talljay said...

I'm reading the regular print version of Me Talk Pretty One Day. Feels a little claustrophobic.