If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Equal Opportunity

I've been bashing Republicans quite a bit lately. As the party in power, they are the easiest target. But I've recently had a Democratic beauty dropped into my lap (well, actually my mailbox). It's the 2005 Critical National Issues Survey from the Friends of Hillary people. (Why this was sent to me, I don't know.)

This was my favorite "question" on the survey (bold italics mine):

5) How concerned are you about ongoing Republican proposals to privatize Social Security by investing some of it in the stock market and putting the retirement of millions of Americans at risk? _ Very concerned _ Somewhat concerned _ Unconcerned

Good grief.

No comments: