If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

What Do Yuz Want On That?

Visited my friend Marc in Pittsburgh this weekend. My only request was to visit Primanti's for a sandwich while I was there. Primanti's is famous (actually they say "Almost Famous") not exactly for their sandwiches but for what they put on them. Every sandwich comes standard with tomato, coleslaw and french fries. Yes, blazing hot, straight from the oil, french fries.

I decided on the corned beef & cheese while Marc had the cheese steak ("It's not a Philly cheesesteak, it's really more of a hamburger"). Mine was good and certainly unique I really wanted to put ketchup on it...but not with the corned beef. (I will note that Marc did not put ketchup on his.) Next time I'm there I'll get something with the plan to add ketchup.

No trip to Marc's would be complete without some woodworking. We made this balance wine holder from what was supposed to be a flower holder (set it on edge, drill three holes in top edge and add test tubes to hold flowers) but was not tall enough.

3 comments:

David said...

That wine holder is dope. I'd love to buy one if you'd like to sell one.

Jenntos said...

>>>>No trip to Marc's would be complete without some woodworking...>>>

Well.

talljay said...

david - I'll check with Marc to see if he'd make one/some to sell.

cf - Not going there.