If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I Don't Know What To Say

I'm not even in Iraq and this President is killing me!

"I call upon all Americans to pray to Almighty God [...]"
But have you noticed that nobody's talking about Karl Rove any more? Is there anyone in this administration that isn't a moron, liar or a weasel? I need an aspirin...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should chase that aspirin with some santorum, you pinko.

Rick S.

talljay said...

To quote a famous line, "Laugh it up, fuzzball."

Anonymous said...

I agree with ricky here. What this country needs right now is to forget what may or may not have happened in the past and concetrate on solving the problem.

I propose that, in true Pat Robertson fashion, we all pray for the removal by any meand nessecary of the current administartion.

I say this since it is apparent that traditional means, voting, are innefictive against an administration that is willing to fix elections to ensure its victory.

mess