If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Tax Cut BS

Yet again today there was some guy on the TV ranting on and on about how tax cuts will raise tax revenue.

Now, let me say, I don't know if taxes were cut a little if revenues would go up or down. Nobody does. Hear that? NOBODY DOES. Here's what I do know: if taxes are cut to ZERO, tax revenues will go down. Period. End of story. Now you might argue that if income taxes are cut to zero then they believe sales tax revenue would go up but that is NOT what these people are saying. If that is what they mean then frickin' say it!

And for goodness sake, don't take this to mean I wouldn't welcome lower taxes. I'm just pointing out more political BS.

No comments: