If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well, Isn't That Special?

In the name of The Blogger, The Pun and the Lonely Post.

Forgive me readers for I have sinned. It has months since my last degustation [post].

Tonight I mixed flour and water and tried to summon seitan to my house. I was wildly unsuccessful.

I also tried to wash the flour/water mixture out of my arm hair before it dried. Again, I was wildly unsuccessful.

Deep Voice: And what have you learned, my son?

To use bread flour and maybe some extra gluten?

Deep Voice: Anything else?

To shave my arms before summoning seitan?

Deep Voice: And???

For chrissake, what else is there?

Deep Voice: (sigh) Go with Blog, my son.

No comments: