If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Non Sequitur

In case you are interested, I've started yet another blog; this one is only temporary. You might enjoy it if you're the kind of person that sits around on the first Sunday of November every year and watches 5 or 6 hours of non-stop NYC Marathon coverage on TV. Personally, I only know one person so pathetic but he is already busy writing the blog.
Mostly it'll be one of those diary-type blogs. I ate this before running today. I wore these shoes. I ran this far. I threw up previously referenced food. That sort of thing. Anything funny that pops up, I'll post (or at least link to) here. There's a link to the new blog over on the side.

No comments: