If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Do You Like Green Eggs Anus Ham?

Tomorrow I'll start to carb-load for the marathon. Sometime in the past I read that before carb-loading you should carb-unload. Basically that means the Atkins diet. I figured I could handle that...for one meal.

I decided to have some eggs for dinner but after some discussion with a friend decided to really man-up and go for the ultimate egg meal. An egg, egg omelet. That is an omelet filled with a fried egg and a hard boiled egg. Here's a picture.

All I added was salt, pepper and hot sauce. The difference in textures between the three eggs made for a surprisingly not awful meal. I'd like to say something funnier, like it had the texture of blue whale semen or tasted like my ex-girlfriend's anus but I don't know what either of those are like, thankfully.

I also had a salad with some cottage cheese but I was still hungry. I searched around looking for dessert but all I had was carb-laden cookies and granola bars and such. Then I found something.

Despite knowing better, let me assure you...baking chocolate is no dessert.

I think it would lose in a taste test vs. the above referenced anus.

Next maybe I'll try an egg salad crepe.

P.S. - Did you misread the post title?

No comments: