If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ode to Robert Plant

OK. Let me try this again less graphically (I just erased something you surely did not want to read).

Every now and then a man wishes he had one of those toilets that I wrote about a couple weeks back. This morning was one of those times for me. Fortunately, I was wise enough to have a plunger when I move into my new place earlier this year. Unforunately, this plunger has a design flaw. Here's a picture of what it looked like after the first plunge.
Just in case it is not apparent from the picture, the cup at the end of the stick has turned inside-out and stayed like that. That's like a clock stopping at midnight or a car with no way to refill the gas tank or, well, you get the idea.
Ok, I'll just leave the story there.

No comments: