If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All Nodes Clear

They checked over 20 lymph nodes (which seems like a lot) and found no evidence that cancer had spread to any of them. This likely means no chemo but my dad will be talking to an oncologist later in the week.

My dad is doing so well, we're going to play golf tomorrow. And by "we" I mean me and my mom. Dad's letting me use his clubs...but they come with caveats.
"I don't carry any irons below a 5."
"I've got a 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 wood."
"I've got a long putter." (Me: It'll problem seem normal size to me.)
"There's balls in the bottom pocket and more in the garage, under the ladder that's to the left of the shelf near the tool rack by the A/C." (Me: Wha?)

No comments: