If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Round Of Rings

Golf rained out so we've been home all morning.

From about 7:30am through around 11am the phone rings non-stop. If it doesn't get answered then the cell phones start ringing. Here's what it's like:
(ring)
(ring)
Hello? Oh, hi! ... Yes, he's doing much better. We need to make an app...oh, can you hold on one second? Thanks.
Hello? Oh hi! ... Yes, he's doing much better. Can I call you back in a few minutes? Thanks.
You still there? Ok. So, we need to...
(Doo-be-doo-be-doo) (cell phone ringing)
Oh, that's my daughter, let me call you back in a few minutes, OK? Buh-bye.
Hello? ... Hi sweetie. Why'd you call my cell phone? ... Uh-huh ... Well, I had XYZ on hold and ABC called.
(ring)

20 minutes of phone calls and not one iota of information gets passed to anyone. Don't these people have blogs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok i am peeing in my pants right now reading all the blogs about dad. I just got done reading this one and I think I peed. I am trying not to laugh too loud so I don't wake up mom and dad. I can just hear it now.. mom waking up and yelling accross the house....Laurie.. whats the matta? you ok?
Yes.. i am just peeing reading Jay's blog.

go back to bed.

talljay said...

Maybe I need to slighty change the name of my blog?