If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Great Gift For Your French Hunting Buddy

Are you crossing the fine line between musk and stench? Is your junk all in a funk? Are your privates described like The Grinch (stink, stank, stunk)? Well, maybe there is help for you yet.

MTP Performance Briefs with ScentEliminator™

MTP is a unique fabric that delivers year-round comfort, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. It has three times the evaporation ability of fabrics like cotton, while retaining cotton-like comfort. The secret to Cabela's MTP Series underwear is a unique process that permanently modifies the polyester fabric to quickly wick moisture away from your body, plus it inhibits bacteria, mold and mildew. ScentEliminator technology controls the growth of odor-causing bacteria, making this underwear an excellent choice for big-game hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. The fabric delivers maximum comfort and freedom of movement. Repeated machine washing will not affect its performance.

My first reaction was that I could take a dump in these trunks and no one would be the wiser but that's not quite what they're for. I do fear that some people will read "delivers year-round comfort" and think "I don't need to warsh them but once a year" (that's no typo, the person would obviously pronounce it "warsh" not "wash").

I also worry that the name MTP is too close to TP. "Hey, I don't think this Smellinator stuff is workin'!"

As for that last comment about "repeated machine washing" I think a better wording would be "Improves with each washing!"

Here's one of the comments:
no scent underwear, November 1, 2008
By jasper1988 from central bc

"So far so great. This item does block that nasty "human" ie crotch scent. I joked if I had four pairs I could go a month without showering....at least until you pull them off. The smell is in there but not noticable to my nose while wearing them for a couple days."

No comments: