If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, January 12, 2009

No Wonder People Drink Coffee In The Morning

At 8am, the fastest way for me to get to work is via the back roads. There's a bunch of stop signs and lights but it's faster than sitting in traffic on the highway. It also puts a little more wear and tear on things, like my recently replaced brake pads.

A little while ago I decided on a new method: I work from home for the early part of the morning and then head in to the office around 9 when traffic on the highway has subsided.

Once I get about halfway to work I think, "Wasn't I supposed to take the highway?"

This plan isn't working out too well.

No comments: