If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Ideas In Post Are Smaller Than They Appear

I just finished reading another large print book. The book was Don't Tell a Soul by David Rosenfelt. Quite a page turner but that's mostly because there are only four or five words per page. I never thought that my reading speed would challenge my page turning abilities. (Seriously, it's more suited to a plane trip than a book club.)

As I brought up in a previous post, the library had both regular and large print versions of this book. I planned to get the regular print but when I got to the library someone had just checked it out which is amazing considering I don't even know how most of the people at the library are able to see well enough to drive.

Anyway, my book list is exceedingly short so if you have any recommendations, feel free to leave them in the comments.

No comments: