If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Note To Self: Don't Just Delete...Block Sender!

9am - email received. I am CC'ed.

Mobo,

I see you have been very busy.
  • The KMB11 is moving along.
  • YTM507 needs another month since the 506 problems have not been resolved.
  • We await a reply from Jombi in regards to the Hokdop and Redop.
  • The Sampar document is not complete. I will have Urbootea look into it.
Maradapanan
I do not know Mobo, Jombi, Sampar, Urbootea or Maradapanan. I have no idea what any of these projects are. After seconds of my precious time, I determined that I was incorrectly copied on this email and deleted.

10:30 am - email received.
Maradapanan is attempting to recall this message.
Now I wonder, did it take an hour and a half to realize that he sent this to the wrong place or did it take that long to figure out how to try to recall a message? What is he trying to accomplish? Why am I thinking about this?

11am - email received.
Jay,
By mistake you were copied on this email. Please ignore it. Sorry for the disruption.
Maradapanan
Oh for chrissakes! Now what should I do? Should I reply and tell not to worry about? If I don't will he send me another unnecessary email? Will I be able to get any work done today or will it all be spent wait for another "email shoe" to drop?

No comments: