If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

At What Temperature Do These Posts Stop Sucking?

My normal running outfit consists of a polypro T-shirt, shorts and socks, sneakers and a baseball cap. This works for me in weather down to around 60 degrees or so. I'm surprised at how little it changes as the temperature gets lower. Here's what I do:

  • Around 55, switch to long sleeves.
  • Around 45, add thin fleece gloves.
  • Around 35, add short sleeve shirt under long sleeve, switch hat to fleece cap.
  • Around 25, switch to better gloves, switch from shorts to tights, use face mask.
  • Around 15, reconsider sanity.
Applications come out for the NYC Marathon tomorrow!

No comments: