If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

This Show Needs To Be Aired Out

Hi. My name is Jay and I'm a Wife Swapaholic.

No matter the depths that show plumbs, I can't stop watching. Did you see the lady licking the floor this week? That has got to be the worst show on TV.

Except for FutureCar on Discovery. I just watched the third of four episodes. They had some cool looking cars on this show although I think they've shown all of them on both of the previous shows. This show seems custom made for people like the main character from Memento.

I just watched the third of four episodes. They had some cool looking cars on this show although I think they've shown all of them on both of the previous shows. This show seems custom made for people like the main character from Memento. Plus, they are now a spountain of misinformation.

First they tease you about a car that runs on no fuel, just air. Wow! That sounds cool. Then after wading through most of the show they let you in on the secret. It's compressed air (they could fill it with the air they just let out of my balloon). Ha ha. Yeah. They got me. Shame on me.

How do fill it up? Well, you can hook it to a compressor. Or, plug the car in and use the on-board electric motor to run the engine backward thereby fill the tanks. A nice touch. They also have a compressor that runs on, wait for it, compressed air! The announcer states that in the future they could put the compressed air compressor in the car to compress the air for the compressed air car yielding a perpetual motion machine! Now that's intelligent design!

No comments: