If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Measure My Post

Thanks to this, you can now Rate My Posts! Now your "too lazy too comment" ass has no excuse. I realize most of you will be disappointed that you can only rate a post "5" but I'll know that you truly feel that my post is a 10".

There are over 550 in the archive, I expect you to go through all of them.

Normally, I like to proofread these but I'm sure there's no reason to today.

Update (1/23): Well, that experiment was fun but seeing how almost every post was rated 1 by one person and 5 by the only other, it wasn't very useful. Deleted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-5

talljay said...

Each of my readers is treasured, like a diamond in pile of manure.

Oh wait, I've got that picture upside-down...