If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Say Hello To My Little Friend......Nubbin

I was going to write something about Omar bin Laden, who married a serial-marrier and now plans a horse race across North Africa but I couldn't get past the picture which shows him with braids, not dreadlocks! Also notice that he is sporting what most people call a goatee, the kind that attaches to a mustache (actually known as a "pinch".)

Fortunately for me I have recently stopped wearing such an un-cool form of facial hair. I now sport a horseshoe mustache plus nubbin (aka royale aka soul patch aka flavor saver).

But this is just a step in the evolution. Next stop is the Franz Josef.




Then I will make a brief stop at the Friendly Mutton Chops on my way to Hulihee.






Ultimately, I hope to get to the French Fork.









Whoops! I meant Liberty Fork!

No comments: