If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Domo Arigato, Mr. Vibrato


I have some catching up to do. This photo was taken in the bathroom of my hotel in Beijing. The obvious joke is on the right where the Not Free Vibrated & Condom can be seen. But the real gem to me was the Vigor 6+1 (not 7!) Wash Set. Hmmm, maybe it was funnier after 22 hours of flying/layovers.

As a side note, my hotel in Shanghai did not have buttons for the 4th, 13th or 14th floors reflecting a combination Chinese tetraphobia and Western triskaidekaphobia. I stayed on the 8th floor (lucky to Chinese) which was really the 7th floor (lucky apparently to everyone).

No comments: