If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wait. It was Mr. Miyagi!

The fame I found in Beijing by being so tall has long ago waned. Now I still get stares but it usually is a look up at me, a glance down at my feet (maybe checking for high heels?) then another glance up. Like you might look at a tall building.

Otherwise nobody pays much notice except the people offering "masagi". My first thought was this was something you should not get wet or feed after midnight. It became clear when I was offered a beautiful girl masagi. I did finally figure out an easy way to quickly end the solicitation. I ask them "Sprechen Zie Deutsch?"

No comments: