If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, April 08, 2013

Nagasaki, part 2

There is a mall in Nagasaki that has a ferris wheel on the roof which I decided to check out.

I found it on the 5th floor without too much trouble but the ticket machine looked to be in Japanese only. Fortunately, it was not very busy and the guy running the thing helped me out by pressing the correct buttons. About the only thing I did was hold up 1 finger and insert my 500 yen coin.

When the ticket popped out the guy grabbed it and handed it to me. Then he stuck out his hand, I handed him the ticket, he tore off the end, handed me the stub and helped me get on the wheel.

No comments: