If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Moratorium

Is it just me or has almost every recent news story come along with some slippery-slope argument or, at least, a slippery-slope reference.
I hearby call for a ban on "slippery slope" arguments. Without this moratorium every argument will eventually become a "slippery slope" argument.

5 comments:

talljay said...

La Bona - I deleted your post since it had nothing to do with this topic whatsoever.

Anonymous said...

And you are a total nut job

mess

Anonymous said...

Can we talk about skiing at all? Or is that too much of a "slippery slope" discussion?

nbh at cluefairy dot com

talljay said...

mess - Are you refering to La Bona or me? ;)

nbh - heh

Anonymous said...

La Bona, of course.

I wanted the reason the post was removed to read

"La Bona - I deleted your post since it had nothing to do with this topic whatsoever, and you are a total nut job"

mess