If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Waiting for the Infomercial

I would love to see an infomercial for this product (only $645!). (Or check their website.) Italics are mine.

The HairMax LaserComb sends nourishing laser light energy into your hair to revitalize it and improve its condition. Your hair will thicken, strengthen and become healthier with better quality. It's that simple! The end result is that your hair will flourish and you may start to like your hair again!
Lasers are also used for hair removal.

Of course, radiation used to be sold to cure all kinds of things. Alas, they found out later that there were problems prompting this WSJ headline:
The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off.

2 comments:

Jenntos said...

Dude, laser hair removal has been around for women for awhile now...

I want to know why/how you were looking for a product like this...;-)

talljay said...

cf - I saw it on Amazon (on the main page) and just _had_ to check it out. Even if it were free and actually worked, I would not get it. I would much sooner remove my hair then try to get it to grow.