If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, January 09, 2006

How About A Blind Date

Would you eat in a restaurant that had no lights and all the waitstaff were blind? You can try one in Paris and, soon, in London.

It certainly sounds like the kind of place I'd like to try at least once.

Update: Parlez vous Francais? Then read their menu.

3 comments:

Jenntos said...

I think I'll just try it at home sometime. I'm just not sure it's worth it....

talljay said...

Would your friend Joe be willing to act as waiter? I think that's part of the experience.

Jenntos said...

Jay - Heh. I bet he would, just to play with people. My suspicion is that I'd probably do well at that restaurant, having observed how Joe handles his food (literally)....checking for temperature, feeling around for where plates are on the table, etc.

I used to chat online with him a lot and send garbage to the screen on purpose just to mess with him...hahaha...that was fun.