If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Puritanical Idiocy

I was watching Dr. 90210 and something struck me. It was a nipple. They normally don't show nipples so what was different this time? Here's the deal:

The person having surgery is a female-to-male transsexual. He is having a breast/nipple reduction. When they show the breast before and even during the surgey they blurred out the nipples like they normally do. Then the doctor got to the nipple reduction. As soon as he snipped away a part of the nipple and started sewing the smaller "more manly" nipple, they unblurred it. Utterly ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sick addiction to this reality TV crap must be rubbing off on me. I was also watching that same episode this morning and was thinking THE EXACT SAME THING about the male/female nipple double standard.

And, to save myself another post, where did you find that dying cat rendition of "O Holy Night"? Priceless.

Rick S.

talljay said...

I should have credited The Sneeze for the link to Oh Holy Crap.

"nipple double standard" I like that.