If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who Loves Ya, Baby

I get my daily dose of Dilbert delivered directly, um, damn, out of d-words. Anyway, I read them on the Internet. Yesterday's was one of the funniest and most irreverent I'd ever read and I wondered whether any newspapers would not have run it.

According to his blog, Scott Adams* actually produced two versions and you can read them both and see what you think.

* - I originally wanted this sentence to begin "According to Scott Adams blog" but I knew I needed an apostrophe in there somewhere. Adams'? Adams's? Adam's? Maybe it's like Attorney General and it's Scott's Adams? When in doubt, simply avoid the situation altogether.

No comments: