If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Please Enter a Title

Long weekend in Florida visiting family. I JetBlue'd down and weather caused delays both ways (not surprising). I think JetBlue gets high marks mostly because the "old line" airlines coach service has been so awful the last decade (or two). The announcement flight attendant on the way down was quite the comedian throwing in tidbits like "If you are sitting next to a child, or someone just acting like a child, put your mask on first..." Just before take-off, I noticed the woman sitting next to me reading the "Prayer for Air Travelers" which reminded me of the time I flew to Chicago in a February snowstorm. After I pointed out to the woman sitting near me that we had been circling for quite a while she said something along the lines of how if we crash she would get to go to heaven. Ahhhg! This woman is praying we'll crash!

3 comments:

Jenntos said...

Jetblue rocks. We've used them twice since they put in service from boston to L.A. and haven't been disappointed at all.

Anonymous said...

I would have mentioned to this woman that perhapps a plane crash is not the right vehicle to try to get ot heaven. Perhaps she should start small, like maybe praying for a fatal 1 car crash. I might have even offered to help her with that prayer

mess

talljay said...

Surely you aren't suggesting that I use logic and/or reasoning with such a person. ;)