If you're looking for the funniest stuff, I suggest starting with the Steve, Don't Eat It Homage and then the travel category. You're on your own with the older posts that have yet to be categorized.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tantric Redux

I'm attempting an actual ice cream (vs. ice custard) version of my Tantric Chocolate Ice Cream. The only changes to the ingredients are:
3 cups light cream becomes 2 cups light cream plus 1 cup heavy cream
egg yolks deleted

I only heated the cream enough to melt the chocolate. (I've heard that "cooking" the cream will yield smoother ice cream. If this batch is icy, I'll try that next time.) Since it wasn't as hot, it cooled enough to churn it the same night. Otherwise, basically the same recipe. Results tomorrow.

If I replace the sugar with Splenda, you could eat this on the Ultra-High Fat Diet.

No comments: